Horticultural Pumice | AAA Grade
Very high quality pumice in an ideal horticultural size. Pumice’s porous structure enhances drainage and encourages gas exchange to increase air porosity while also holding water and nutrients.
- Pebble size 4 – 7mm
- Brilliant white colour
- Throughly washed and dried
- Can be used as a decorative top dressing
- Will not over compact
- Pumice has a neutral pH that cacti and succulents thrive in.
- Excellent nutrient holding ability not possible with other amendments.
- Does not float like perlite, allowing for consistent results, predictable distribution, and reliable drainage and aeration characteristics.
- Provides minerals to cacti/succulents over time enhancing growth
- Ideal for rooting cuttings and other propagation uses.
An essential ingredient in any premium cactus and succulent soil mix.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PUMICE
*Per cubic litre